Dr. Pepin is a leading authority in the field of turfgrass breeding. He has held key roles in the National Turfgrass Evaluation Program Advisory Committee, Plant Variety Protection Act advisory committee, Oregon Seed Trade Association (OSTA), and has been responsible for the development of over 70 commercially-released, improved turfgrasses. Dr. Pepin holds a Ph.D. in Turfgrass Breeding and Genetics.
Ask the Doc!
Use the form below to send your turfgrass technical questions to Dr. Pepin.
Artificial and Synthetic Turf Facts and Figures
- Synthetic (Artificial) Turf vs. Natural Grass Athletic Fields
- VIDEO: The Benefits of Turfgrass
- Five Eco-Friendly Reasons to Love Your Lawn
- Fun Facts
- VIDEO: Comparing Surface Temperatures of Natural and Synthetic Turf
- VIDEO: What’s the Deal with Synthetic Turf Particles?
- Artificial Turf a Source of Lead Exposure
- Feds Finally Take Action on Crumb Rubber Turf
The Guide to Seed Treatment Stewardship